Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Book Worm

I love books and even better I love to browse in book stores.
An afternoon visit and you walk out bursting with inspiration.I thought I would share my favorite book stores in Sydney.
Where else can you browse at 11.30pm on a Saturday night feel like you are in Paris
Amazing second hand books

My absolute favourite is Japanese book store Kinikuniya.Books expect to spend at least 2 hour in there. The cafe serve amazing chocolate cake to recover for your book-a-thon browse.

www.kinokuniya.com

The coolest library award goes to Customs house library

Looks like a cool club fancy sofas flock wall paper and the glass floor housing a tiny model of the city.

When you have finished reading the newspapers of the world you can pop up stairs for a cocktail

at Cafe Sydney

ttp://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/customshouse/