Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunshine

I was very lucky to see the first screening of Sunshine last night.
I was so excited to see this movie as I was very fortunate when my husband was working on the movie to be allowed on set when the filming took place in the East End of London .
New discovery in Australia www.popcorntaxi.com.au
They organise guest speakers along with the screening of the movies.
We where also very Lucky to hear Danny Boyle talk about his movie Sunshine at the Popcorn
screening.
This is a food for thought movie with striking images and cinema photography that will be quite literally be burned into your memory. Quite graphic so be prepared.
Very new ,very modern and a 21st Century Sci-fi movie where the power of Mother Nature and mankind meet as one.
I think there will be a trend for gold after this movie.