Saturday, August 16, 2008

Susse Saturday Shop part 2

Actually this is really a Sunday shop recommendation as there is only one day left of the Young Blood market and Sydney design Boom market. It is Sydney Design festival time this week.
I had a wonderful day today browsing all the lovely products for sale and the market reminded me of days of browsing Brick lane markets on a Sunday minus the DJ spinning their discs while you shopped.
So many things I loved but I did purchase a beautiful salt and pepper set a bird and cloud from Korean designer
Daniel Jo sooo cute visit his website and see his beautiful work not so surprised he has nearly sold out but he said he has plans to sell online.
\

Image from the Hamb website

I went crazy over Melbourne T-shirt brand Hamb and bought a lovely t-shirt for Felix. I manage to restrain myself buying a whole load of T-shirts and tops for myself.
These cuties are also available on-line. Maybe a bit of shopping later when the new summer range comes out.
Image from Saffron Craig website
Other lovely products hand printed textiles of Saffron Craig and lots of cute owls.
You can buy her products online also.
Gorgeous jewellery pieces of Ghost Lola reminiscent of your grandmothers jewellery box but shaken up and given a contemporary twist. The necklaces where real statement pieces..

Image from Ghost Lola website

Design festival events and markets at the..

Powerhouse Museum, level 2 courtyard, enter via Macarthur Street
Happy shopping..

2 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

hello sweet girl-love your blog-singing and skipping-jo.

Susse Collection said...

Thanks :)