Sunday, September 28, 2008

Susse Trend Spotting- Blogs and books

Have you noticed something happening lately in Blog world. Blogs are starting to jump out of cyber world and onto the bookshelves. Which you know I am a total book loving geek. I like the idea blogs developing into books. There are so many wonderful visual blogs out there so why not make them more of a physical reality.
Image Michi Girl

So I am looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of Aussie blog Michi Girl. The book Like I give a Frock featuring the beautiful illustrations of Kat MacLeod. Available soon at http://www.penguin.com.au/lookinside/spotlight.cfm?SBN=9780670072064 Print and Pattern the famous design blog on surface pattern and trends have plans to publish a book soon and looking foward to this visual feast.. Then there is the gourgeous Creative Thursday book Who are you going to be today Olive? which I would liketo get for Felix (myself he he) http://www.creativethursday.com/olive.htm So may the trend continue as blogs are fragile cybre things and may disappear but at least you can still have a beautiful book to remind you of your favourite blogs..

No comments: