Sunday, November 30, 2008

Make it

Image ivillage.co.uk

Here is a book I have on my Christmas wish list. There are some lovely ideas for Christmas presents. I love Cath Kidston and I do miss her London stores. Her style just has the right balance of British 1950's Vintage Kitch and a dash of cool. Her designs have been placed on everything form Mobiles ,radios and even camping equipment I love her tents. They where quite popular at dance festivals back in the UK. Also she uses a lot of Polka dots which I absolutely love maybe guess that as I use them in my own designs. Her new book MAKE! looks great I found a review over at UK version of I Village.

Check out some of the cute projects.

I think Cath Kidston is quite hard to source here in Aussie but the store ships to Aussie check out her website. www.cathkidston.co.uk

Table Cloth Project Image ivillage.co.uk

Image ivillage.co.uk

Pillow case project

Image ivillage.co.uk

Cute Foxy Stanley Hot Water bottle project.

You can purchase her book on Amazon

No comments: