Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Making Fun

Our house was a hive of activity this weekend. Boxes are unpacked and we are settling into our new place. I found this great piece of fabric for this cushion for our bed. It was just a little remnant peaking out from the basket in the fabric section in Ikea but I loved the birds and it was the perfect size. I also bought this orange fabric also designed by the same design company Edholmullenius set up by two graphic artists Sissi Edholm & Lisa Ullenius. I checked out their website and there is some lovely work to found at http://www.edholmullenius.se/ Further reading over at The Style File

We found this cool night light in the kids section at Ikea and Felix loves it we are inspired to make a whole space theme for his room with spaceships and stars. Jarrod and I love this light as it spins around and casts stars and moons on the walls .

No comments: