Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kat's Place

Images Realiving Magazine
Images Realiving Magazine
Images Realiving Magazine
Images Realiving Magazine
I love Real living magazine I don't know why ? Maybe it is the attractive use of colour that they use in the layout and their front covers. I now have an obsession with yellow and blue due their latest front cover image. There is a lovely article about Kat McLeod and her colleagues Chloe Quigley and Simone Elder their lovely company Ortolan. I have talked about Kat's work before and the book that Ortolan produced Like I give a frock. I love her illustration.
It was nice to have a peak of her home and work place. I love the dress she is wearing by designer Tsumori Chisato. Anyway I found the article inspiring about a lovely creative company with clients like Bloom Cosmetics. Links to checkout:

No comments: