Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love is in the air Castle and Things

Images copyright of Castle and things
Hand embroidered artwork for Valentines day
Love is in the air as Valentines day approaches. I have been surfing around looking for unusual gifts to say I love you. I am in love with this new range of bedding and art work from Sydney based company www.castleandthings.com.au . I found this website at of my favorite blogs Decor8 so I can't take credit for the find. If you are looking for something fresh for your bedroom then it worth a look at Castle. All the products are handmade and hand printed in Australia.
Looking for somethings special to say I love you and will last longer than a bunch of flowers or chocolates then why not also check out the hand made art work with slogans like it must be love hand stitched on vintage French linen. Using a variety of different fabrics. All pieces are signed with the Castle C and a cross with love.
Now there's a special gift.
Happy Australia day and Happy Luna New Year.
Images copyright of Castle and things

Images copyright of Castle and things

No comments: