Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter Bunnies

Happy Easter Bunnies
It is has been mad March this month. Everything has been a bit strange here in Susse Land.
Including weeks of no internet due to water logged telephone cables streets away. Do you ever get those weird days ,weeks, months when everything is really out of sync ?
Any way I am back on track and looking forward to Easter and some more blogging.
I have been a bit crafty lately and made these little woolly egg cup covers for friends and family this Easter. I think it must be a British thing I don't think you need wee egg covers here in Aussie it doesn't get that cold. It is a bit weird getting into autumn mode when it's Easter I keep thinking Halloween. I love Autumn especially in the Sydney sunshine.
I hope the Easter bunny is good to you and have fun this weekend.

No comments: