Monday, May 10, 2010

A Perfect Saturday

Images copyright of Angus and Celeste Images copyright of Angus and Celeste
My dodgy photos
I had the perfect Saturday this weekend it started early at 6 am as perusal as Rocket has discovered how to break free from his cot and knocks on his bedroom door to let us know hey I am up and I know you guys are awake. The early start was OK as we decided to get out house and head off to the Finders keepers market parking is a night mare and with our huge pram and possible three bus ride there we deiced to take the wheels. We had some gorgeous coffee at the organic market and eat a hearty breakie and then checked out the market on this crisp sunny Sydney autumn day.
There where so many things I liked and I was in luck as it was mothers day the next day and Jarrod suggested I could chose something ha ha I thought. It was tough choice but I really fell in love with the work of Angus and Celeste pictured above and you can purchase their lovely bone china creations at their website. I thought their designs really stood out from the crowd. I tried to take picture of the stall owners but they where a bit shy and I am shy too so I just took some pictures of their work.
I ended up with lovely heart shaped necklace with a antquie floral pattern and they wrapped everything up so nicely too.
Our day continued with a play for Rocket in the local Newtown park and then he fell asleep in the car and we head off to Cential park and let him sleep as we booth Sat in the sun for half an hour.
Don;t worry we had the window open and where only 1 m away form the car.
Jarrod and I enjoyed our alone time. He has been away for a couple of months so we enjoyed just having the perfect Saturday.

No comments: