Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kids fun London - Guest blogger

It's February already hooray survived January. Remember this is my second winter in a row so as you can imagine when spring hits town I am going to be very happy. My key trick to surviving February is keep yourself busy so you totally forget the cold gloomy greyness out side.
My goal everyday is to keep my 2 and half year old son Rocket warm and amused. I have an excellent excuse to go and explore the city and find lots of great indoor things to do.
I was delighted to discover the Kids fun London website. The site is quite new and was put together by a real Dad of three kids who thought London parents needed a site that offered tips on kid friendly and affordable things to do in the city. Which is great as I have been relying on detective work and word of mouth from other parents. I started following the site on twitter.
It was a nice surprise to be asked to write a guest blog post for the website about my five favorite places I like to take Rocket. If you have any top places to share with Kids fun London why not let them know.
So remember feeling the February blues keep busy busy in February it will soon be over .

No comments: