Friday, May 20, 2011

Pop up beach

London has had a good run of sunny weather and even better there is a pop up beach on the Thames just now. Which is handy as when I ask Rocket what he wants to do today he says beach. Wonders why we can't just hop in the car and go to the beach but thanks to the South bank center and the festival of Britain celebrations there is an Urban beach. Colour makes my heart sing so as you can imagine I was very inspired by everything around. We have visited the beach a couple of times and I am guessing we will visiting more this summer.
I can recommend this as a great family day out they even have sand and deck chairs. I will try and get photos another day Rocket was highly distracted by the skate boarders and tried to join in. Our fault for letting him watch the skaters on Bondi beach..

No comments: