Friday, November 18, 2011

Stitch in Time


I was in a bit of a funk the other day. You know one of those days you wake-up and think I am going to work really hard and have a great creative day. Mmm... Then you sit at your desk with creative block and keep trying. You know those kind of days. I find the best thing is grab your coat and get out for a walk. I needed to get some veggies so off I trundled off to the local shops.

I popped into a lovely new store Ray Stitch that opened up a few months ago. If you love sewing and crafting this is the place for you.  It's the place you can sit and have a coffee and cake and brows through the books and magazines on sale and soak up the atmosphere in the store. If fact when I was there was a group of bloggers chatting away drinking coffee and throughly enjoying the store.

There is a great selection of printed fabrics and including Cloud 9 and the new Lotta Jansdotter fabric range.
Downstairs there is a lovely room where people can take workshops.
I ended up buying some supplies for Christmas presents and skipped back home feeling totally inspired and ready to create again.

No comments: