Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vintage finds in Paris



Paris finds vintage luggage tag


Paris finds vintage luggage sticker

Vintage Mickey

Hello I am back from Paris. I was a Mum on the run and had a mum freedom pass for the weekend. It was so nice to go with out having to attend a trade show and just enjoy Paris. I had a great time with my friend  from New York who is now living London I was trying to be a good guide around the city. I haven't been to Paris since I left to go to live in Sydney so it's been a while but some of my favourite places and things to do where still there. 

On Sunday morning a perfect Autumn morning we found this great antiques market and if your where an interior stylist you would find this place amazing. I really could have spent hours just photographing each stall as they were so well presented. I wasn't sure of the protocal so I sneak one picture of this cute Mickey mouse.  I think the fair is an annual event held on the river bank near Bastille Opera house.
I found these beautiful vintage luggage tags I want to frame them as I plan to create a travel theme on one of our walls at home. This stall was a treasure trove of all things printed magazines, postcards, tickets you name it is was there.  I bought them from Joel Garcia Organistation.

The show was Antiquites-Brocante a great little find.


No comments: