Friday, March 16, 2012

From my desk this week

Hello not much work happen this week. Mother nature threw us a curve ball and the whole family was struck down with flue type lurgy bug. I spent yesterday all day in bed something I haven't done Pre Rocket days. Usually us Mums ignored being sick and soldier on but this bug wiped me out completely. Thank  you Jarrod for doing the school run the past few days.
I am on the mend today. Jarrod and I had a little walk around the neighbourhood. I discovered this lovely little store Here today here tomorrow around the corner full of lovely handmade goodies. I bought a new oyster card pass my plastic regulation was falling apart this one is so pretty.

Find out more about Here today here tomorrow I definitely  think it will be staying tomorrow.

No comments: