Thursday, March 22, 2012

From my desk this week

Hello from my desk this week. Well Mr Lurgy still hanging on. I think I have mange to go through several boxes of tissues and barked more than your average dog and putting my PJ's on at 8pm having some early nights. Like the spring sunshine this week  I think this lurgy cold is finally shifting today hooray!! End of my super winge : ).

I have spend a lot of time on my computer this week tinkering with a trail web platform which is really easy to use. Finally the new Susse website is on it's way so lots of pulling content together and planning going on this week. Which I am really enjoying doing and giving me a clearer picture on how to shape up business direction. Hopefully before the Easter school holidays I will have all my content ready  to go when I pack Rocket back to school and get my new site live. I  am committed to this now I have written it down. No more procrastination.


No comments: