Wednesday, March 28, 2012

From my desk this week


Hello from my desk this week. The fluarma saga continues in our house lots of washing and mopping up in the house the past few days. Lets not get into details.  London is so beautiful just now blue sunny skys everyone shedding their winter black and the windows rolled down and happy music pumping out of cars  windows. There is definitely a spring vibe now.

As you can see. I have been bringing out the sewing box this week and working on some sewing ideas. It feels a very long time since I dusted down the sewing machine and got down too some hand sewing. It's great !! I am so excited to start some of my sewing patterns I bought at Christmas and I have some nice ideas for some summer dress.  Oh a great excuse to go fabric shopping now : ).






No comments: