Monday, March 12, 2012

Fun fashion for little people






        

I managed to venture away form my desk last week doing some run around errands around central London. I managed to check out the new super cute Little Liberty section at one of my favourite stores Liberty. The designer children's wear market just seems to be expanding now so the timing seems right for this retail experience.As you enter this section of the store you get lost in a wonderland of tiny fashion for the little people.  There is a good selection for boys and girls although I don't think Rocket will be sporting any of these lovely clothes as he is super tough on his clothes. I think theses clothes are for Sunday best. Even if you don't have children you will have fun visiting this cute mini land of fashion. I took some snaps of the window display they don't do them justice as I was just with my phone camera.

If you don't live in London you can check out the stores blog.


No comments: