Thursday, May 24, 2012

Clerkenwell Design week


Postcards on my desk

Press office



Half car half clay

Hello the sun is shining at last in London. I had a great morning just wondering around Clerkenwell
Design week. I visited the three main exhibitions but my favorite one was the on housed at the Farmiloe in St johns  street. The exhibitions are more targeted to wards Architects,interior and product designers. It is nice to go and have a look at things out side your own design discipline.  Finding unexpected things like a car half made of clay. Things that caught my eye where the product and furniture designs of Quite different   I wanted the bird shelf it was so cute. I loved the furniture design of Dare studio. The fresh textile products of Imogen Heath who designs great home ware ranges for Heals in London.  


The design week is still on if you want to catch it this afternoon. My old studio space is having an open weekend so you can stock up on some crafty goodies http://craftcentral.org.uk/


If your in London enjoy the sunny weather : ).





No comments: