Friday, July 13, 2012

From my desk this week




Hello from my desk this week. I have been in a bit of a flux this week following last week's weirdness.With middle of the night trips to A & E with Rocket, interrupted sleep, mopping and washing, and the dishwasher delivery men flooding the kitchen and the water being shut off . MM that's right absolutely no water with a sick child. 

Today I am getting back to zen. The school holidays are looming up. I want to be more efficient with my time next school year. Be prepared for those curve ball weeks. When someone get sick, something needs fixed in the house blah blah.. I have decided to get more on top of my planning this week.  I have started delving back into reading business books again. This is quite a new publication `blogging for creatives. Although I have been blogging for quite sometime. It has been a haphazard affair . I enjoy blogging I want to make it an interesting place for people to enjoy the world of Susse Collection.
I am finding some great tips here on Blogging for creatives by Robin Houghton. I am thinking of redesigning the blog too.

What do you do to get back on track?

No comments: