Wednesday, July 25, 2012

From my desk this week





Hello from my desk this week. The sun has finally arrived in London hooray!! It is the school holidays now so things might be a bit sparse here at my blog for the next few weeks or so. Jarrod and I are tag teaming looking after Rocket so today is my day to get some work done. We have had a great few days already. But that's a different post coming up. Today was far to hot to be indoors so I packed my mobile studio in my Afro girl bag ( sample testing just now.) Hopped on the bus down to the Barbican there are some cool exhibitions on James bond design and the Bauhaus exhibition by I am saving them for later.

I sat by the lake under the shade latte in hand and brought out my note book and sketch book had a productive afternoon. It was great. Nice view from the studio today.

No comments: