Wednesday, October 24, 2012

From my desk this week



Susse Ltd ©

Susse Ltd ©

Susse Ltd ©
My patterned Life around the house:

Hello how are you? I am busy working on new patterns for my portfolio just now. I am currently working on a self study course over at Pattern Observer. I am really enjoying the process just now. It has been a refresher in pattern making and designing.  Helping me to be more focus too : ). I don't want to give to much away about the actual course.
Here are some photos above from an exercise I had to do. Really look at my environment the things I wear and surround myself with. Look at my doodles in my sketchbooks. I had a eureka moment doing this. even if your not intending to design something it's quite interesting to take random pictures of your belonging's and see your style laid out before you.  If you are interested in making surface patterns or need a refresher like me then I recommend you check out Pattern Observer and the great courses and resources they have on offer.

I might share some more of my design eureka moments next week.











No comments: