Thursday, November 8, 2012

From my desk this week



Susse Ltd ©



Hello I am back. I have had busy week last week with Rocket. We had a great time around the city doing lots of Halloween things.  It always takes me few days to get back into the swing of things. I am back working on my e-course having fun. Although I am trying to fight of the first winter cold ahh. Echinacea is doing the trick. I am been zooming about the Internet looking into the future for  trends. It's been fun. I have discovered this useful tool through one of the other members of the course called mood share. If your designer you will find it useful. I have been using Ever note but this is better tool.

I have also joined the Pinterest community. Hopefully getting some inspiring imagery up there for the world to enjoy. You can follow me here. http://pinterest.com/sussecollection/

Off out in the city tomorrow for some live field research so I will try to take lots of pictures and
share with you whats going on in  the streets of  London right now.
Bye for now have a lovely week.

No comments: