Monday, January 14, 2013

Fun day thought

www.susse.co.uk



Hello. Here is my new mantra for 2013 I thought I would share it with you.
It's Easy !  I have been mulling over my new year thoughts and my yew year  you goals
I set last year for 2012. I guess one way to beat negative self talk in my head I thought saying "It's Easy" might just help me embark on my new goals.
I realised things I wanted to achieve last year where in fact not hard by in reality easy to achieve.
For example building and designing my own website or learning to ride a bike etc.
Okay so not everything is that easy in life but  I guess if  you set out with the thought "It's Easy" it might just help you go forward with confidence.
Here is my Fun day thought for you to down load and put up on the wall some where to remind you life can in fact sometimes be easy.

Do you have any New Year mantra's to get you through 2013?

No comments: