Wednesday, February 13, 2013

From my desk this week Spring clean

www.susse.co.uk

www.susse.co.uk
Hello from my desk this week I have been busy this week giving my studio a bit of a spring clean.
I have a tiny studio space so as you can imagine things get a bit overcrowded in there.
So I was inspired by this article by Apartment therapy. The January cure Okay I know it's February but I have the spring cleaning bug just now so it's just not in my studio space but we are doing the February cure in our house. My husband finally fixed the hole in the bathroom ceiling and I finally mange to get through that skyscraper tower of magazines that had built up in the corner of our bedroom.
Even Rocket want to getting in on the act and get rid of his baby toys and give them to another little boy. Do you feel inspired to clear the clutter and spring clean?

No comments: