Monday, February 4, 2013

Magazine inspiration

Copyright Betty Magazine


Hello here are a couple of magazines I have discovered lately that I thought I would share with you.
I had to go back for a follow up x-ray the other week. As a post hospital treat I was near Tottenham court road where there is a the huge Paperchase flag ship store. I love having a browse and seeing what's new out there . They have a nice selection of books and independent arts magazines. A nice coffee shop to sit and watch the busy people of London go by. I discovered Betty magazine it reminds a little bit of Frankie magazine another favorite magazine I use to buy in Sydney. I just love the colours on the front cover.  Here's a little peak instead of a few pages I liked. Check out the magazine blog here

Copyright Betty Magazine

Copyright Betty Magazine




CopyrightWrap Magazine


Copyright Wrap Magazine


Copyright Wrap Magazine
This is another lovely magazine bought just after Christmas I found in a newish store in Islington called Folklore . Wrap Magazine is a gorgeous focusing on design and illustration. It has a nice concept of also containing full sheets of wrapping paper designed by the artists featured in their articles. Their blog is very inspiring to.

Just a little Monday morning inspiration to  inspire you. :  )

No comments: