Friday, March 29, 2013

Craft Night Easter Garland Egg Hunt Game




Susse Easter Garland  © Susse Ltd 2013

Susse Easter Garland  © Susse Ltd 2013

Susse Easter Garland  © Susse Ltd 2013






Hello I hope your having Fun this Good Friday. Here is my last printable project for you to enjoy.
An Easter garland of Susse Eastery things to cut out and decorate your home.
This is one you can do with any bored kids. I used cotton and thread I have sewen through the paper but you could easily just use some tape on the back of cut outs.
Another suggestion is having an egg hunt game. Place the cut outs around the house for your kids to find them. For everyone they find they get a mini egg prize. That should keep them occupied today.
Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter break. I hope you have  a great one with Family and friends.
I will be popping in now and again maybe not as much as I do regularly see you soon.








No comments: