Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun Friday Let's Get Springy



Hello here are some new things for spring over at my society 6 shop. Which I have finally updated with lots of new Susse things.  All featuring my own original artwork using collaged paper and line drawings. New throw pillows, new i pad case and prints. If you have just spring cleaned your home might want some happy Susse things to brighten up your home. So let's get Springy..

To celebrate the new spring collection there is free shipping when you order from my Society6 store now through to March 17, 2013 at midnight Pacific time code here


*Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

Say hello to spring with this spring bird  available at my Society 6 store Copyright © Susse Ltd

Say hello to spring with this spring butterfly in the garden available at my Society 6 store   Copyright © Susse Ltd

Say hello to spring with this spring large framed print of Mrs Bug in a spring garden available at my Society 6 store   Copyright © Susse Ltd

Say hello to spring with this i phone case and mr Bug available at my Society 6 store   Copyright © Susse Ltd




Say hello to spring with this Easter bunny i pad case available at my Society 6 store   Copyright © Susse Ltd







No comments: