Monday, March 11, 2013

Keeping to the plan and making stuff

Detail of Susse cushion Copyright © Susse Ltd

Detail of Susse cushion Copyright © Susse Ltd

Detail of Susse cushion Copyright © Susse Ltd


Happy Monday here is a show and tell for you. Remember I was in Spring cleaning mode a few weeks ago. I finally finished a project off a few weekends ago. I often have bags of unfinished sowing projects floating around the house. I finally sorted and de cluttered those bags in my studio. I made this hand embroidered cushion just as a personal piece for our living room. I am hoping to make more and show you the whole group.  It sometimes nice to just make things just for the fun of it and I  think it often it dose spark off other creative ideas.

I started to day dream about making theses cushion for sale but I have to say it took a long time to make. I also had to say to myself hang on a minute Susse is this part of my plan just now? No it's not part of the plan just now. Planning is very much my focus this month. It's hard when you have a creative brain whizzing with so many ideas so much you want to do and you have to tell yourself is it where you want to go just now? I was wondering if you have that problem keeping your ideas in check and sticking to the plan?  Have a great week see you soon.



No comments: