Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mother's Day ideas New Ipad Cases at Society 6



NEW AT SOCIETY 6  I PAD CASES !!






New I Pad cases at Society 6 Susse Ltd ©2013


Hello still busy with the Easter holidays here. At last the sun has arrived in London so nice to be running around the park in sun after nursing a very sick Mr Rocket last week.
It has felt that spring will never arrive here in London hooray it has!!.

If your living in the US and Australia  and NZ Mother's day is fast approaching. Here are my new I pad cases and I Pad Mini cases as a suggestion for mother's day over at my Society 6 shop.
The cases come in one piece, impact resistant (perfect for Mums !!)
I am working on a few more designs so watch this space. There will be a few crafty ideas coming up once Mr Rocket is packed off back to school.
What is even better news there is a special promotion on free shipping.  You might some great gifts form the other talented artist at Society there really is everything to suit every ones taste.


Click on this link to receive this special promotion

http://society6.com/SusseCollection?promo=ea3060

Promotion expires April 14, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

New I Pad cases at Society 6 Susse Ltd ©2013



New I Pad cases at Society 6 Susse Ltd ©2013
New I Pad cases at Society 6 Susse Ltd ©2013

New I Pad cases at Society 6 Susse Ltd ©2013
New I Pad cases at Society 6 Susse Ltd ©2013
New I Pad cases at Society 6 Susse Ltd ©2013

No comments: