Wednesday, May 1, 2013

From my desk this week

Tigerprint competition Susse Ltd ©2013
Hello from my desk this week. I have entered a competition over at Tigerprint see if you can spot my designs. I really enjoyed working on a few ideas for their latest competition and working to a brief. Tigerprint have a large design studio here in the UK developing great ideas for stationery and gift products.  I have always love stationery and would collect stationery when I was a little girl. Spending hours in stationery shops. Collecting Hello Kitty products well into my twenties. I would have a field day when ever I travelled to Tokyo there are some amazing stationery stores to browse in. If you love stationery and pattern design it's worth visting their blog and also this other blog you.  Discover some interesting designers. If your designer why not have ago at the competition for yourself.

No comments: