Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Rocket

Happy BIrthday by Susse  Susse Ltd © 2013

My Rocket turns five tomorrow. It hard to believe that the five years have flown by.  I remember him so tiny in my arms and feeling a little frightened and happy at the same time when I was in the hospital wondering how am I going to be a Mum ? When you have children it really reminds you how short life really is as time flys by. I was talking to another Mum friend the other day. Saying Wow!! another 6 years and our kids will be starting High school. Not that long away.

Happy Birthday Rocket.Thank you Rocket for the most exciting five years so far. Thank you for your wonderful positive energy, happiness and endless love. I feel so lucky to have you in my life.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend we are going to party all weekend long.

No comments: