Thursday, June 27, 2013

From my desk this week - experimenting

Susse Ltd © 2013
Hello from my desk this week. yes two post in one day. After blog silence. I have been doing a lot of experimenting this week. Playing around with ink,paper paint collage and getting into more photo shop.
It has been great to play. Get out of a style rut. It's worth taking the time to just play for a few days. Okay you might produce some rubbish(mm like me) but eventually you can find a new path. I am working on my show room and winter portfolio. I did plan to have it up and running this spring but I  am not very techie so over the summer I getting to work on it and maybe calling in a few techie friends to help out.
Anyway I just wanted to say why not just have some fun and play and get some fresh ideas happening.
Have a great weekend and if you are in London why not support the New Designer show. I am popping down tomorrow support my old collage.

No comments: