Wednesday, June 5, 2013

From my desk this week- Sketch book peaks



Hello from my desk this week. I had a great break last week up in Scotland. No need for thermals and woolly beanies on our trip. I was visiting my folks and we managed a drive to the beach. Rocket was so happy to get his little toes into the sand and build and break up sand castles on the beach with his Grandpa. I am feeling great after a change of scenery. It's been a year  since I have been out of London. So a break away for the London hussel was definitely needed. I don't have any photo's of our beach trip. Phone no power ah. Here is a peak from my latest sketch book working on some summer ideas. It's part of my design process working on little sketch book stories on a theme. I generate random ideas to develop  into patterns and illustrations. I enjoy making them and I thought you would like a peak. I actually like the cover page the most so far. I hope it inspires you to go to the beach this weekend. Have a great week.


Sea side sketch book peak Susse Ltd ©2013

Sea side sketch book peak Susse Ltd ©2013
Sea side sketch book peak Susse Ltd ©2013


No comments: