Thursday, July 11, 2013

Book inspiration - I Love Stationery



I love stationery by Charlotte Rivers


I just wanted to share a book I found while buying supplies in my local art store this week. As you know I just adore all things stationery.  I Love Stationery by Charlotte Rivers is a beautiful book full of inspiring contemporary stationery designers.  If you are interested in stationery design you will find it an inspiring book. Covering all aspects of different media and stationery design. With useful tips from the designers featured in the book and information on suppliers and trade shows.

Check out Charlotte lovely blog Lottie Loves and she is also a prolific author of many design books find out more here.

If your a contemporary stationery lover this is the book for you.

I found my copy at Cass arts but I think you can find the book at most book stores.




No comments: