Thursday, July 18, 2013

From my desk this week- imagications

Lets go on an imagication Susse Ltd © 2013   



Let's go  to Mexico Susse Ltd @ 2013

Hello from a very hot hot desk in London town today. School holidays start tomorrow and thoughts of going on holiday are filling my head. We are having a stay cation in London.  We may zip out the city for a few days at some point especially if the hot weather continues.

I am working on my illustration portfolio and working on a revamp on my site just now. When I had an e-mail this week from Illustration Friday. I love this website just a bit fun to work on a theme created by someone each week. This week was travel. Which really fits in with my imagication illustrations I am working on just now.   I decided to submit my Let's go to Mexico a place I wold like to visit.

Any holiday plans yourself or are you going on an imagication holiday this summer.
Stay cool and have a great weekend.

No comments: