Friday, July 5, 2013

From my desk this week - Lilla Rogers GTS

Sketch book ideas Susse Ltd © 2013

Logo for Lilla Rodgers Global Talent Search


Hello from my desk this week. I have had  lots of fun and a full creative week this week. Hence lack of web presence this week. Just having to much fun working on the first brief of the Lilla Rogers Global Talent search. I can't really say to much at this point about the brief as it's a bit secret squirrel as one of my friends would say.
It involves my favourite things and  London stationery store. I have had such a creative rush this week and produced so many ideas I have had to say stop this afternoon and take a break. Come back to things with fresh eyes in a few days.
I have already taken away a few learning experiences scale, layout and getting that balance of interesting and simplicity. Once I hand in my  design I can tell you more about my experience.
I have certainly really enjoyed my self this week and worked hard and have so many new ideas for other things now. Have a wonderful weekend, Off for the school pick up and after school treat.

No comments: