Friday, July 12, 2013

From my desk this week - Yeah I did it

 Susse Ltd © 2013


Hello how was your week? I have had a Yeah I did it week. It has  been a busy week completing my assignment for the Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search Challenge. I bet it will be amazing all the imaginative ideas and images everyone has created around the world.
I really enjoyed the brief and it felt good to upload and send my entry and see the thank you message. For me just working to the brief and getting it completed on time has been a good feeling. Especially as the next week is crazy week with the end of term at Rocket's school. Sports day, parties and parents evening so it feels good to have next week clear.

The next challenge for me is revamping my website, getting my showroom finally up and running and finalising my portfolio . Working on new things for my poor neglected Susse store. Have a great weekend.



Image from Lilla Rogers  Global Talent Search

No comments: