Friday, July 5, 2013

The upside down house






The upside down house in Dalston or Leandro Erich: Dalston House

Rockets drawing of the upside down house 

Hello how has your week been. I have decided to blog on Friday again as my usual 3 post a week where starting take up a lot of my time.  I am getting busier with my design work now. I have had a busy week  just had to share this local event in my neighbourhood. My son calls it the upside down house and we went yesterday post school with his best friend to check it out and also enjoy the beautiful Curve garden drink tea and let the boys run around and play Lego monster fighter. It really makes me feel very grateful for living in our neighbourhood and the great things that happen in London. If your in the neighbourhood check it out and be spider man for the day. The upside down house was created by artist Leandro Erich of a Victorian house and a huge mirror creating a refection of people climbing up the wall of the house.
There was a huge queue when we went but you can still see the mirror and join in the atmosphere.

If you can't go check out the video on this link.

http://www.barbican.org.uk/artgallery/event-detail.asp?ID=14756

P.S. I love the illustration in the booklet that came with the exhibition. Check out the talented illustrator
Charlotte Trouce   http://www.charlottetrounce.co.uk/

Leandro Erlich: Dalston House

26 June 2013 - 4 August 2013
1-7 Ashwin Street, Dalston, E8 3DL


No comments: