Friday, August 2, 2013

From my desk this week- Lilla Rogers GTS

Lilla Rogers GTS Logo
Hello from my desk this week. I just wanted to say congratulations!! to all the semi finalists at the Lilla Rogers Global Talents search. The designs are fantastic you should take a look.

I can't imagine what it was like to have to choose from over 1500 entries from 30 countries must have been a very tough choice. If I was to just buy one of these journals in a store I just couldn't say which one I would pick?? As I said in a previous post it's not about the winning it's the taking part. I really took a lot away from just taking part and working on the brief which generated so many new ideas for me. I am really happy to have taken part and meet new people on-line  along the way.  Learnt some things about my self along the way.

Here is my entry I promised to share with you . The brief was to design a journal for Paperchase
on the theme of a children's playground. Something I am very familiar with as I spend a huge amount of time hanging out with my son in the park. Especially this summer holiday.
I called this pretend and play. I think one of the most magical things about a child's playground is that it only comes to life once there are children it and the imaginative play. I love seeing several spider men in different sizes running around and playing together.

See you next week and have a great weekend.
Pretend and Play my entry for the Lilla Rogers GTS Susse Ltd © 2013




No comments: