Friday, September 6, 2013

From my desk this week - going Geometric

Hooray!!  Print and pattern Kids book is now out. 
Hello from my desk. It seems a long time since I had a full day at my desk. There where actual cobwebs !! behind my Mac. Anyway it's nice to back in the driving seat as it where. I had some time to enjoy my summer holiday purchase the new Print and Pattern Kids book.   I love the book I have collected them all. 

So I thought I would get my self back in the creative process again and try submitting some designs for the new print and pattern book on geometric. Hurry you have a chance to submit yourself but deadline date is tomorrow. Check out the details here.

I liked the challenge of thinking in shapes . I am always quite figurative in my taste. I think I am going a bit crazy for the geometric trend which has been around for a while it keeps go on form strength to strength.  

Have a great weekend and see you next week. Susse X



My submissions for the new Print and Pattern book Geometrics. Susse Ltd © 2013

No comments: