Friday, September 13, 2013

From my desk this week- leaf turning

Turning over a new leave Susse Ltd © 2013
Hello from my desk this week. I think it has been the changing of the seasons. That buzz of going back to school feeling in the air.  Also having my day times back able to work again. I just decided to turn a new leave this week.
Try and do a positive thing each week for my business . Last week was submitting some design for the print pattern design book. This week was finally working on upgrading my website. Finally I hope to get  my showroom up and running hooray. I have been putting it off all summer feeling a little over whelmed. It is the thing I need to do to move forward with my plans now.
I just decided to get my act together this week. It feels good launching into a new me.

Any plans to turn over a new leave with the new season?

Have a great weekend.
Susse X

No comments: