Friday, October 25, 2013

From my desk this week - Cards for the holidays.

Happy Holidays Greeting Cards Susse Ltd © 2013
Hello from my desk this week. I have been busy putting the finishing touches to some new products for the Susse Store it's been some time since I updated it. Here's a peak of work in progress of my store catalogue I am working on. It's not quite right yet but I thought I wanted to show you some of my greeting cards from my Winters Tale that I have designed. It dose feel like the Holiday's are a long way off as we get ready for Halloween . But it never surprises me how Christmas just suddenly appears out of the blue.  I am getting ready for mid term break so lots of pumpkin carving and Halloween costume making for me and Rocket next week.
Have a lovely weekend and don't forget to change your clocks if you live in the UK winters is on it's way.

No comments: