Sunday, October 6, 2013

From my desk this week Nice Surprise

Wig Wham design for Shapes Tigerprint competition.  Susse Ltd © 2013

Hello from my desk this week. I don't usually post at the weekend. Yeah family all still asleep so I just popped into share my nice surprise I had this week. Remember I entered a competition a few weeks back at Tiger print.
I made it to the top ten out of 1000 entries. I am so happy as I have been experimenting with some new colours and feeling more confident using the computer. Just working with shape and colour is quite a nice challenge to work on especially as I always like to do more figurative designs.  Check out the other lovely entries too. Everyone still asleep I am going enjoy a nice Sunday morning coffee enjoy the beautiful sunshine. See you next week.

Making Shapes Susse Ltd © 2013

No comments: