Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Susse Shop at Bespo



Hello I just wanted to share my new store over at Bespo. The Bespo store is a UK based store where artists promote and sell their designs as products worldwide as an on line community. The good thing is all products are produced on demand so no back log of stock. I always wanted to create more home ware products. You can now brighten up your home with some Susse home wares. From cushions, place mats art prints and tea towels.  
I went back to my  Scandinavian roots for this little collection called Folk tales. Taking inspiration from Scandinavian folk art and giving it a modern twist. I hope you like the new collection and enjoy some of the other great designs over at Bespo.

Folk tales at Bespo Susse Ltd©2013

Folk Sun at Bespo Susse Ltd©2013

Folk Bird at Bespo Susse Ltd©2013

Folk Garden at Bespo Susse Ltd©2013

Folk Town at Bespo Susse Ltd©2013

No comments: