Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas in our house

Hello how are things going for you? Getting that holiday feeling yet. Today I can officially say I am feeling Christmassy. I just made Rocket's angel costume for his" BIG SHOW" as he calls it. So looking forward to seeing his performance. Here are a few other Christmassy things going on in our house. My Danish side really comes out the Christmas holiday season. Any thing that you do each year that makes you feel Christmassy?

Making glitter stars in our house

New star lights for the stairs.My husbands family air loom angel decoration from New Zealand

Angel costume for Rocket's Christmas show

International tree Danish/Scottish /New Zealand

Christmas Angel I keep on my shelf in the studio all year round.
Nissa I made for Rocket when he was born to guard the Christmas tree and presents



No comments: