Thursday, January 23, 2014

From my desk this week- dreaming ,wishing,planning.

Dreaming wishing planning a studio vision Susse Ltd © 2013 
Hello from my desk this week. It has all been about dreaming wishing and planning.
My little sketch above is partly about getting ready for  assignment boot camp partly working on the current goals setting workshop over at Pattern Observer textile lab.

Part of the goal setting workshop was to reflect on the positives of 2013 which despite being a yucky year personally I actually realised I had a lot to be happy for.  It has helped to think about this year. The things I want to achieve and a wish for.  One of them is that I have always longed for a studio space.
I am super grateful to have a desk at home in a separate room.  In Australia I just had the kitchen table and a lap top so I have upgraded but it's a very small space to work in and very isolating working from home all day. It is convenient  to be able to work in the evening or any time of the day. It doesn't really lends it's self to a balanced life.

One of my goals is to get a shared desk space/studio out of the house. There are so many in the area I live in so still handy for school pick up. Any way will see how much work comes in the door to finance it.

That's up to me setting down more goals in the work department which I still have to go back and work on. Keep you posted on that.

I hope you have a great weekend. Maybe your dreaming wishing and planning for 2014 too.

No comments: