Thursday, January 9, 2014

From my desk this week- Green shoots

Green Shoots New Year You Susse Ltd © 2013




Hello from my desk and another shinny New Year is here.  With it brings that great optimism you feel. Get ready  go on those starting blocks to take off and make the next year a good one. I am not going to talk about New Year's resolutions but about working slowly on your goals and keeping your focus. Last year was a my butterfly year  where I tired to spread my wings out and go a little further with my design work and personal life. This year feels like the year of green shoots. Seeing the  beginning of the seeds I planted at the end of last year little green shoots started to appear. I had some good news on New Years Day and found out that my work will be published in book so it dose feel like a good start. I guess this year is about giving the care and attention you need like growing a small plant taking those baby steps to grown on and upwards. Happy new year from my desk this week. Here's to more green shoots of optimism in 2014.


No comments: