Tuesday, February 4, 2014

From my desk this week - Surface patterns

Tiger print competition Everyday  surface pattern prints Susse Ltd © 2014
Hello from my desk this week. Yes I missed a post last week. I was very spaced out on Friday after my trip to the dentist.  Here  are few designs that I worked on last week.
Inspired by the sugar rush colours of a birthday tea. Putting myself in a springy mood with these sugary girlie pastel colours and wishing I can remove my black London winter uniform and get into some happy colours for warmer spring days.

I entered these patterns for the latest competition fro Tiger print everyday surface patterns.The competition is closed today but there  are more competitions in the pipeline. They are such fun to take part in.
I started a spring clean on my site while I am building my new site.
I have updated  my surface pattern portfolio  so check them out.

Finally I am very excited in my studio today just about to start my first mini  of the  Lilla Rogers assignment boot camp so the journey begins.. I might pop in at the end of the week and let you know how I am getting on. Have a great week xx

2 comments:

Jenny Blair said...

Hi there, popping over from Bootcamp! Love your bright colourful designs, put a smile on my face...I'm sure I have visited before from seeing you on the Print and pattern blog? Lovely to "meet" you anyhoos! :)

Susse Linton said...

Hey thanks Jenny for your lovely comments. Yes it's nice to meet you too see you over at boot camp.