Friday, March 21, 2014

A postcard story Part 2



Remember the post card I made the other week for the great big stitched postcard swap event. Here is my beautiful spring postcard I received this week. When you make your own postcard you don't know who you are making it for. I have to say it was such a lovely treat to received this lovely handmade art work through the mail.
Thank you so much Silky for making the time and sending this post card.
Find out more about Silky's creative business over at her website Silky Hart.
I hope this inspires you to make a lovely piece of mail for someone. They will love it I guarantee it.

2 comments:

Silky Hart said...

YAY! So glad my postcard made its way across the pond. Thank you, Susse!
xo, Silky

Susse Linton said...

Thank You Silky I loved your postcard even the lovely envelope with the spring stamps.